
Arriving into Italy we stayed in a place called varenna (not to be confused with verona) :p a beautiful view over lake como and the place where I had my first italian pizza... WOW!!! amazing. and i was soon to find out that pizza is a main food group over here. There is a pizzeria on every corner some areas have 4 pizzeria's on one intersection...

Another look at varenna: - the home of Francesco Totti currently one of the top soccer players in the world...
Moving into Florence....

a great place for my 2 day stay... wouldn't stay there much longer though...
street paintings

A fake statue on the streets of florence

More florence to follow - including statue of david ;) - i sneaked a picture....
3 comments:
cool pics. Sounds like your having heaps of fun. Take care.
we did stay in Verona ;-)
but our very first conversational Italian class was about Lake Como.
I'd go back to Italy in a heartbeat if I could, so I'm hanging off every photograph you post!
Wow! Can't believe you're there!
Post a Comment