I was in New York for your birthday party. Sorry I missed it, im glad you got my present though. I wanted you to see these photos of a toy store i went into. It had a HUGE dinosaur and a BIG ferris wheel and soooooo many transformers, you would've loved it!! can you see the big Lego tower it was massive...
Miss ya matey - it wont be long until im home... :) :)
Anthony :)
1 comment:
awwww ANTH!! You made me wanna cry. I'm gonna show Josh and get him to tell me what to say back to you ok (he's in bed right now) he's gonna be so excited!
Have an awesome weekend
Love from all of us
P.S. We couldn't wait to take the plane to the park, and we flew it in the backyard and it got stuck up in a tree!! lol, poor Aaron had to get the ladder out and climb up to get it...he he
Post a Comment